Sat, 21 Oct|
Learn how to make cocktails from the best and wow your guests with your bartending skills!
Time & Location
21 Oct 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Napier, 132 Emerson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
About the event
If you're going to learn how to make cocktails, you might as well learn from the best in the business. Teresa took out the award for best cocktail experience in Hawkes Bay and we want to share that knowledge with you!
The cocktail class;
- An intimate setting, our classes will host between 5-12 people.
- Enjoy a small cocktail on arrival as a bit of an ice-breaker
- Learn to make 2 cocktails; 1x theatrical & 1x classic cocktail.
- The class is taken by our knowledgeable & friendly bartender(s), it's a hand-on class where you get to prepare (and drink) your own cocktails & garnishes.
- Snacks included.
- Class will take approx 90-120mins, depending on size.
- All equipment, liquor etc included.
minimum 5 persons, if less than 5 persons have booked for the class the class will be postponed or cancelled (your ticket would then be refunded)
We can also (prefer) take booking directly with bank transfer. To book directly, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or see us in-store.
Enjoy a cocktail on arrival as a bit of an ice-breaker Learn to make 2 cocktails; 1x theatrical & 1x classic cocktail. The class is taken by our knowledgeable & friendly bartender(s), it's a hand-on class where you get to prepare (and drink) your own cocktails & garnishes. Snacks included - please let us know if you have any dietaries. Class will take approx 90mins. All equipment, liquor etc included.$115.00+$2.88 service fee